Mob Hunt Info
Newest / Current Version: 220.127.116.11 for 1.10.x
Mob Hunt is a plugin on spigot for Minecraft. I decided to put it on my website to make getting versions less confusing. If you have any problems please report it in the discussions on the spigot page. Thank you.
What is Mob Hunt?
Mob hunt is a plugin where you can customize the amount of money you get from killing each mob. After so many kills you can award players! By default it is set to use the action bar. Although you can change it to chat.
- Configure how much money each mob gives you.
- Sends message in Action Bar (By default)
- Add in custom mob death effects.
- Rewards for the amount of mobs killed!
- Broadcast when someone has killed any mob.
- Doesn't show messages when the money is set to 0!
- Play sounds on death!
- Give each mob their own particle and sound effects on death!
- Give random amounts of money! New!
- /mobhunt help - View the help page
- /mobhunt kills - See how many mobs you killed
- /mobhunt rewards - See the rewards you can get
- /mobhunt check - See how many kills another player has.
- /mobhunt reload - Reload the config files from ingame!
- /mobhunt leaderboard - Check out the leaderboard!
- mobhunt.pay - allow the player to get money when they kill a mob!
- mobhunt.help - allow the player to view the help page and do /mobhunt help
- mobhunt.kills - allow the player to see how many mobs they killed.
- mobhunt.rewards - allow the player to receive rewards.
- mobhunt.rewards.view - allow the player to view the rewards.
- mobhunt.check - check how many mobs a player has killed
- mobhunt.reload - allow the player to reload the plugin.
- mobhunt.leaderboard - allow the player to look at the leaderboard. New!